Martial Arts Birthday Parties in Noblesville
Do you want to throw a fun, exciting (and affordable) birthday party your child will never forget?
Then allow us to serve you and your child on their birthday, with a special event here at American Blackbelt Karate.
Our party host and party instructors work with children ages 3-17 every day. We’ll keep your child and friends engaged and entertained for 2 full hours of fun, games and activities.
The kids will enjoy:
- Our large, clean and safe studio loaded with martial arts equipment
- Samurai sword cake cutting ceremony
- 15-minute martial arts lesson.
- Music played on our sound system
- Food and drink supplied by us
- A total of 2 hours of supervised fun, games and activities
Fun for Your Child, Fun for All
As martial arts instructors, we know how to keep children engaged and having fun with safety in mind.
Best of all, we’ll ensure your child has a birthday he or she will remember for years to come.
Your birthday boy or girl gets to help lead a 15-minute martial arts lesson (with our help), then pick the games played and the teams. Your child will have a blast practicing with his or her friends basic martial art techniques. They will be the center of attention. And parents will love watching it, too!
When it’s time for cake, your child gets to make the first slice during the “samurai sword” cake cutting ceremony!
Kids can show up to the martial arts birthday party at our Noblesville location in regular street/play clothes. A waiver form will need to be signed upon entering the dojo, which we will provide for each child.
Learn more about our martial arts birthday parties in Noblesville
The Benefits of a Martial Arts Birthday Party
Keeping Your Party Affordable
We’ve set up our martial arts birthday parties in Noblesville to be budget-friendly. Here’s how
- We provide the printable invitations
- Up to 10 kids for one low price (extra cost per child over )
- We provide the food, and fruit punch, and water.
- We provide all paper products, cups, plates, etc
- We provide the “samurai sword” for cake cutting